Hace 2 años.
The recent visit to Cuba of President of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Nicolas Maduro, highlighted the progress of bilateral relations with the signing of several agreements that strengthen exchanges in several areas, but fundamentally in the economic and financial scope.
Know, in keypoints, the highlights of the meeting between Caracas and Havana, after 16 years of cooperation:
– Signing of the 2016 Annual Plan and projections for 2030, which prioritizes trade and economic cooperation, and which also includes other areas of common interest.
-Chancellor Delcy Rodríguez and the Minister of Foreign Trade and Foreign Investment of Cuba, Rodrigo Malmierca, signed the agreements.
– The High Level Joint Commission endorsed a plan for coping with diseases such as zika, dengue and chikungunya.
– Cooperation is strengthened for the next 15 years with new economic, financial, energy, social and cultural plans, added to those already achieved.
– Cuba gave its highest honor, the José Martí National Order, to the Venezuelan Head of State Nicolas Maduro.
– Nicolas Maduro stressed that the 21st century will be marked by the union of the countries of Latin America and the Caribbean, inspired by the projects of Simon Bolivar and Jose Martí.