Hace 9 meses.
The President of the Republic, Nicolas Maduro, created on Monday the Great Mission Safe and Sovereign Supply, which aims to address the needs of the Venezuelan people and drive public policies that will revive the national economy.
This newly created instance will drive the new production system of the country and will concentrate its work on the Agro-alimentary, pharmaceutical and industrial engines of the Bolivarian Economic Agenda.
Following, RNV presents you the most relevant aspects of this Mission:
1. It shall be under the command of National Command of the Great Mission Safe and Sovereign Supply, which in turn is led by the President of the Republic and Commander in Chief Vladimir Padrino López.
2. All institutions of the State will remain under the order and absolute subordination of the National Command.
3. It will have 7 vertices: the productive, logistics, marketing, pricing system, productive organization, security and defense, and research and development.
4. “It’s a big operation to win the unconventional warfare and the economic warfare”, said Maduro.
5. It includes actions of safeguarding, direct supervision and monitoring to the production and systems of distribution of food, medicine and basic commodities, in order to ensure that it is done in a transparent, legal manner, tailored to the needs of Venezuelans.
6. This instance will attack the following problems characteristic of the rentier economy: hoarding; speculation; contraband; the low productivity performance, and the distribution system of foodstuffs.
7. The actions of safeguarding and monitoring shall be made in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution, especially Articles 112, 114 and 115. Therefore, will be guaranteed the right to property and the free exercise of economic activity.